Whether it doesn’t fit quite right, or you simply don’t love it, our Buffalo, NY men’s clothing store offers the following options for returns:
All returned merchandise must be:
1. Unworn, unused and in resaleable condition.
2. With original tags and in the original packaging.
3. Sent to: The New York Store, 16 Central Avenue, Lancaster NY 14086
4. Returned within 30 days from the day it was received. (There is a 20% restock charge after 30 days.)
5. Insured; we are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.
6. Tailored items are not returnable.
May not be returned because:
1. It does not fit right.
2. You do not find it comfortable.
3. It has been mistreated or abused.
CANCELING AN ORDER:
Cancellation of an order or refusal of a package will result in a $15.00 service charge.
All merchandise is warrantied against manufacturers defects for 60 days, from date of receipt.
All merchandise thought to be defective must have a Return Authorization # ( RA#).
1. Please call (716) 683-4374 to obtain an RA#.
2. Write the RA# on the outside of the shipping carton.
3. Remember to insure the package as we are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise.
4. Merchandise will be inspected and evaluated, replaced, repaired, or returned in a timely manner.